About The University of Integrated Health
The University of Integrated Health (auimedu) is an American leading institution for integrated health education. Auimedu offers a wide variety of certificate, undergraduate, and graduate programs under three academic departments. Our education system encompasses a well-rounded holistic integrative approach to health care.
World-class educators and leaders have come together to create this new innovative curriculum. A model of education in the field of ancient as well as modern medical studies that incorporate the key concepts of science and health.
MOST TRANSFORMATIVE COLLEGE Online
years of history
American Association of Drugless Practitioner (AADP),
American Board of Functional & Integrative Health (ABFIH), and International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education(QAHE)
The University of Integrated Health (auimedu) is accredited nationally and internationally. Auimedu is fully accredited by AADP (American Association of Drugless Practitioners), American Board of Functional and Integrative Health (ABFIH), and International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE) to award bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees.
Question about the accreditation of The University of Integrated Health may be directed in writing to American Association of Drugless Practitioners, American Board of Functional and Integrative Health ABFIH, and International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education.
After graduation from Auimedu, students are qualified to apply AADP, ABFIH, and QAHE to become a board certified health professionals without further exam. Accreditation allows Auimedu graduates to sit for the board examinations and get licensed from ABFIH board to practice wellness in United States of American as well as anywhere of the world.
In addition, these are our beliefs here at the University of Integrated Health.
- We believe in an integrative and non-invasive approach to restoring health, without side effects.
- We believe that everyone must be educated on how to heal themselves and others.
- We believe that the right to health belongs to everyone who sincerely desires and manifests it.
- We believe in the reality of this field and subspace which guarantees the optimal source to healing.
- We believe in improving the health of individuals and communities by acting collectively.
- We believe in using a model of medicine based on the concepts of bio-terrain and subtle energies.
- We believe in promoting the practice of the healing arts with competence, ethics, and compassion.
- We believe that we can help practitioners prevent disease and generate optimal health for all.
“For me, it’s about the academic sphere. The University is interesting, conceptual. We acknowledge how important it is to be experimental.”