Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine (SCRM)
Explore the possibilities of regenerative medicine, an interdisciplinary field where scientists work towards the repair of diseased or damaged tissues using biological or cell-based technologies. Regenerative medicine is a rapidly growing area of research that encompasses stem cell biology, tissue engineering, genome engineering, and nanotechnology.
- Acquire advanced training from internationally renowned scientists in stem cell biology, cellular regeneration, biomaterials, and tissue engineering
- Interact with clinicians involved in translational research at St. Bartholomew’s and the Royal London Hospitals.
- Learn and work in outstanding research facilities
- Experience multi-disciplinary training through collaboration with the School of Engineering and Materials Science
- Develop industry contacts and enjoy networking opportunities and support from academic advisors and the student office
Tentative Course Curriculum for SCRM program
- Stem Cell Fundamentals
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Foundations of Regenerative Integrative medicine
- Essential Regenerative Therapies
- Clinical Nutrition and Lifestyle management
- Functional Diagnostic Medicine
- Regenerative Medicine Ethical Considerations
- Advancing the Field of Regenerative
- Healing Mind, Body & Spirit
- Learning through auimedu’s own learning management system
- Comprehensive manuals and/or digital textbooks completely free
- Evidence based health research articles and online resources
- Video presentations with power-point lecture notes
- Weekly quizzes
- Interactive discussion activities with other classmates
- Comprehensive online final exam
- 100% Digital in Blackboard’s learning management site for all course textbooks and other materials.
- Online access to course materials, books, and video lectures
- Online weekly quizzes and final exam
- Submit assignments and final examination online and receive results immediately
- No extra or added fees for registration, course materials and exams
- An unlimited student support team here to help you before, during and after enrollment
- No Travel Necessary
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic understanding of nutrition and a healthy diet
- Desire to help others obtain their nutritional and optimal health goals
$1200.00Current Special $840.00
- Dr. Jacob Vonfeldt, DC, IMD
- Dr. Adrian Isaza, DC, PhD
- Dr. Sara Florida, PhD
- Dr. Lauren J. Marchefka, MSN, BA, FNP-BC, ABAAHP
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.